OUR WORK TO PROTECT ANIMAL WELFARE:
How do we select the best breeders to partner with us?
- We collaborate only with licensed breeders registered with internationally recognised canine or feline registries, such as KC, FCI, GCCF and FIFe.
- We don’t collaborate with unlicensed, one-time hobby breeders but work only with long-established and responsible breeders that have vast experience in breeding.
- We work with breeders where pets are bred only by them and stay in the home with their mother until the pet is ready and old enough to change homes.
- Our partner breeders properly socialise their pets from a very young age and raise them in a home environment. Therefore, they have interacted with their littermates and are used to people, children and general household life. This results in an obedient, calm and fully adjusted family pet.
Paying the deposit
- After the initial consultation and confirmation, providing you are happy with the pet’s details, we require the deposit fee. We will send this to the breeder to secure the pet for you.
- The deposit fee is £500 GBP.
- You will receive a receipt confirming the deposit is paid, as well as a statement for your peace of mind. This document states that your future pet is reserved for you and pending full payment. Therefore, the animal belongs to you and will not be sold to someone else in the interim.
- The deposit will be returned to you if the purchase does not go ahead due to the breeder’s fault.
- In all other cases, the deposit is not refundable as it goes directly to the breeder. They withhold the right to keep it if you decide not to go ahead with the purchase.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU FROM SCAMS
Receive your dream pet or money-back guarantee
- After paying the deposit, you will receive the confirmation of your order, the pet purchase contract, and the date the pet will be ready. Full payment is required at least 20 days before the pet’s departure. Once the payment clears, we will arrange to send you your pet securely and safely.
- Your money is fully secure with us, and if you don’t receive your pet, you will get your money back.
SELECTION OF THE BEST PET FOR YOU
- As a first step, we will have an initial consultation with you regarding your needs and wants. Based on this, we will help you find the pet breed most suitable for your situation and lifestyle. We will ensure you have the sufficient amount of free time required for your new furry friend.
- If you are a first-time pet owner, we will give you further advice and assistance in finding the most suitable breed for you.
- After the first initial consultation, we use this information to search our database to find suitable pets closest to you that require the minimum transportation.
Can I see a pet’s mother and father?
- Yes, we always show photos of the mother and the father along with information about them.
Is it possible to collect the pet personally?
- Yes, we always try to find pets close to you so you can pick them up yourself. However, if this is not possible, we will ensure your new pet travels safely to you. We use our veterinarian certified and approved transportation company that offers door-to-door service.
When can I receive my future pet?
- Puppies must be at least 10 weeks old, and kittens need to be 12-14 weeks and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. During this time, the puppy or kitten will have the first two-stage vaccinations. This is important to protect them from contracting transmissible diseases and illnesses before they leave their first home. However, the exact date depends on the country's regulations.
Will the puppy or a kitten have a microchip?
- Yes, it will come with the microchip from the breeder with their details, which you will need to transfer into your name during a visit to your local Veterinarian.
Appropriate paperwork from a veterinarian
- Before receiving your pet, you will receive a copy of certified documents from a veterinarian. This will confirm that the pet has had a health check and will include details of any treatments the pet has had during their life so far.
- Along with this, you will receive microchip, flea and worming treatment information and the pet’s vaccination record.
Additional paperwork from a veterinarian
- Some pedigree breeds are prone to certain genetic conditions and have hereditary predispositions to specific conditions. If this is the case for your new pet, you may receive veterinary certifications such as hip scores for the parent dog.
Local pedigree documents
- You will also receive formal breed registration paperwork depending on the breeder’s location and registry.
- KC, AKC or FCI pedigree for dogs
- GCCF, Fife, TICA or others for cats
- This documentation is available by special request. It can take a few weeks to arrive at your address after you receive your pet.
Receipt of your payment
- You will receive a formal receipt of your payment, detailing the date of the transaction, the payment method, and the specific details of the pet you have bought.
After you receive your pet
- Give your pet water upon arrival and feed him/her with the same food given by the breeder for at least a week to avoid any stomach issues.
- Show your new puppy or a kitten their new bed and leave a blanket there with their mother’s scent.
- Give your puppy or kitten plenty of time to adapt to the new environment. This can range from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the pet.
- Go to the Veterinarian within the first 48 hours of your pet's arrival. Request a full health check and transfer the microchip into your name. You will need to send us confirmation of this.
- Confirm with the veterinarian when the kitten or puppy requires their next booster vaccination.
- Register your pet microchip with Petlog (in the UK).
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US
We love to hear from our customers about their new furry family members. Therefore, please keep in touch. We always enjoy reading your stories and messages and seeing pictures and videos of your fur baby growing. Additionally, we highly appreciate any feedback you may have for us. We wish you and your furry family addition all the best.